Things to Know…
- This is strictly a drug and alcohol free program; which means you may need to attend treatment as a first step before being accepted.
- This is a voluntary program. It is up to you to make the committment.
- Your Child Special Allowance will become part of your budgetting process.
- Your children will be your responsibility to care for throughout the duration of your stay. Sacred Wolf Lodge team is available to provide teachings to create or enhance structure, balance, guidance, and hugs
- We will assist you in finding housing before your stay is completed. Once you have successfully graduated, our team will assist with developing a plan to find a new home to transition out of Sacred Wolf Lodge
- Family Support and Kokum love will continue for up to one year.